A big ‘ol congrats to Torrey and Stacy! If you think this might be you, then check your e-mail! Yey!
And for all of you who are bummed that you didn’t win, I know, sorry! It’s okay! Because Scooter Booties is having one awesome sale in 24 hours!
From Tuesday 27th thru Thursday 29th all Scooter Booties are Buy Two Get One or buy Four and get Two! You’re babies little toes will be styling, comfy and good to go!
Here is the rundown of the sale from Brittany of Scooter booties herself-
1) For this sale, you will receive 1 free pair when you purchase 2 pairs, or receive 2 free pairs when you purchase 4 pairs. There is a limit of 2 free pairs per household for this sale. You may purchase more than 4 pairs, but you will only receive 2 free ones.
3) To obtain your free pair(s): Please DO NOT purchase your free pairs! Please just purchase 2 or 4 of the pairs that you want, and put in the “notes to seller” at checkout which pair(s) you would like for free. Copying and pasting the URL works best. Please make sure the size is correct! You can shop by size on the left hand side of the Etsy shop. Sizes range from newborn to 2T.
4) You may not use any discount codes or coupon codes for this sale. All purchases must be made for the full retail amount.
5) I will not take any custom sizes for this sale. I will take some requests for custom colors/fabrics, if I already have it in stock. Example: I would be happy to change the trim on a pair of shoes from blue to yellow if I have the yellow in stock. Please convo me directly for these kind of requests.
6) Please allow for a longer turn time than normal for this sale. All orders will be sent within 10 days of purchase. Orders will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. The earlier you place your order, the sooner you will receive your Scooters.
7) If you are purchasing the new 2T size, please convo me directly through Etsy regarding available fabrics. Most of the fabrics in my shop can be made into the 2T size, but please check with me before ordering.
Which pair do you have your eye on?
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.